Twilight Zone Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of Twilight Zone Wrestling's 2nd Coming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legends of Rock wk 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pigfarmer
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Legends of Rock wk 2 Empty
PostSubject: Legends of Rock wk 2   Legends of Rock wk 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:47 pm

"God of Thunder" by Kiss hits the soundsystem as Gene and Tommy step out from behind the curtain.
Gene: Cut the damn music!
Rumor has it, maybe I have lost a little, maybe getting a bit tired with my age, that maybe I can't finish a match.
Well, much like the thousand, and thousand groupies that visited KISS backstage, they can vouch for me that I can finish what I start.
The problem is seems that the boys in TZW can't find a way to put the demon down!
The loyal LOR fans cheer in approval as Gene hands the mic to Tommy.
Tommy: As you can tell, me and the big fella are in a bit of a bad mood tonite.
The titan tron shows the clip of Slash being injured the following week.
Half of the crowd is booing the actions of TKiller.
Tommy: We agree, we agree.
Now lucky for you punk, old man Reigns sent us a certified letter, that states, "If any members of the Legends of Rock retalliate against TKiller, we will be terminated from our contracts."
And unfortunately for our friend Slash, the injury is quite serious, ruptured achilles tendon, major surgery, and chances of ever returning to the ring, not good.
Slash chants are being heard around the arena.
Tommy: But as he was being wheeled out of the arena, he said one thing, "Do Rock Justice".
Now, either it was the high quality morphine talking, or he was saying boys, no way, no how, you can let the silly bouncing around, big haired, wanna be hippys establish a foothold here. End Night Fever, before they taint the sacred turf of TZW.
So Sidney, Gunther its time to get our little party started, its time to send you back to where ever the hell you came from.
A wierd aroma overtakes the arena as three little pigs go running down the ramp and run under the ring.
Tommy looks at Gene.
Tommy: What the hell?
Camera fades.
Back to top Go down

Legends of Rock wk 2
Page 1 of 1