Share | 

Night Fever Roleplay for April 15th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SidneyMagal
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Night Fever Roleplay for April 15th   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:35 pm

OBS: THIS ROLEPLAY COMES BEFORE THE LEGENDS OF ROCK ROLEPLAY. I DID IT IN A WAY THAT THE LEGENDS OF ROCK ROLEPLAY WOULD LOOK LIKE AN "ANSWER".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Burn Rubber on Me" by The Gap Band blasts the sound system, while Guntehr and Sidney Magal walk down the ramp saluting their fans. They
fastly go up in the ring and each one grabs a mic.

Gunther: Hello Ladies!

Female part of the Crowd: Hello!

Gunther: Hello Ladies!

Female parte of the Crowd: Hello!

Sidney Magal: Hello Ladies!

The female part of the crowd stays quiet

Sidney Magal: Ah...ok. Well, Hello People!

Crowd: Hello!(with some laughing)

Gunther: I'll teach you some tricks after, ok, Magal? But now, I have something more important to tell you guys. I whink you all watched my Ladder Match against Boone, right? That's great. I think I showed in this match that Night Fever has what it takes to battle for the Tag Team Championship. Because I'm sure that my buddy Magal here is as good as I am!

Sidney Magal: Thanks Bro!

Gunther: Don't mention it. Is true! But well, Since TZW is a very big Federation, we have lots of Tag Teams here. And Tag Teams wannabe, too...
So, I'm thinking about me and my buddy Magal here, to prove to each Tag Team, and for the TZW Managers that WE, the NIIIIGHT FEVER are the ones who deserve to walk with gold around their waists. I mean...look at this guy here...

Gunther points to Sidney Magal, who starts dancing, with the "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson groove rolling in the sound system.

Gunther: The guy is a dancing machine. He's like the Dancing Midas. Whatever he touches with his dancing shoes, starts dancing too! What does he needs, then? A Gold belt around his waist to make it more funky!

Sidney Magal stops dancing

Sidney Magal: Yeah, ok, thank you Gunther! I apreciate that! And people, let me tell you more about this guy here, Gunther!

"Billie Jean" starts playing again in the sound system

Sidney Magal: No! no! no! I Need sax! Gimme sax, c'mon!

Then, a very "sexy" Saxophone music starts playin' in the sound system, while Gunther points to some girls in the crowd, who goes crazy

Sidney Magal: Yeah, that's better! Look at him! He's got the girls! And I got the Rhythm. What can a man want when he have girls, rhythm...and GOLD!
So! I remember that guys last week calling us "Cheesy Moustaches". So...Rejects of Rock, right?

Gunther: Legends...Legends...dude. Haha!

Sidney Magal: Yeah, whatever. So...Legends of Rock! I know you are three guys. We can wait two of you here, since Slash is in the Hospital, right? You're talking about puting things into places. Here's our place.
And the Tag Team Gold's place is here!

Sidney Magal points to his waist.

Sidney Magal: We're waiting you here! Here for the dancing! To put blood on the dance floor! Whenever you want!

Night Fever's song starts playin' again, while Gunther and Sidney Magal goes down in the crowd to dance with them
---------------------------------------------
OBS: LEGENDS OF ROCK OR ANYONE CAN FEEL FREE TO ANSWER
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dilsonsiud

Night Fever Roleplay for April 15th
Page 1 of 1