True or not?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TBS
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: True or not?   Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Donovan Wreath stands backstage ready for an interview

Donovan: Ladies and gentlemen it is my honer to present my next guest The Black Skeleton

TBS arrives in front of the camera

Donovan: TBS you have been in two tag matches these past few weeks were Baloo was involved and you lost them both! And then tonight you have been set up to a Last Blood Match against him.. What are your felings and thoughts?

TBS: Well.. I have beaten him one on one last season so that is not important to me! What is important to me is what I talked about to the GM before my fist match this season. Do you remember what that is?

Donovan: Uhm..

TBS: We talked about that I would allways be there to help him if he needed it. And now were I have lost to the same guy two weeks in a row he wanna test me! I think that his thoughts is like if I lose tonight I maybe not the right man to watch his back! And therefore he made it a Last Blood Match to see how willing I really am to win a match when it comes to that I am broken and bloody..

Donovan: Is that true or not because I haven't herd him talking about that at anytime?

TBS: I don't know.I haven't herd it either.. That is just my thougts but I'll beleave it is true! There is just only one problem in that plan and that is I will not bleed at anytime tonight! And if I will the I will send him a little smile!

With that said and done he leaves again
Back to top Go down

True or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Zone Wrestling :: Roleplays :: Season IV - Archive-
Jump to: