Twilight Zone Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of Twilight Zone Wrestling's 2nd Coming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Twilight Zone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ferox
Admin
Admin
Ferox

Welcome to the Twilight Zone! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Twilight Zone!   Welcome to the Twilight Zone! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Hello everybody!

I am :Ferox: Seth Solomon and your General Manager!

It is really great that you found your way to Twilight Zone Wrestling (T.Z.W.). I appreciate your presence and hope that, together, we can get this fed right to the top of the game.

In order to get it all going here, please first register to this forum and maybe write a sentence or two in the "Who is Who?!" section. Please take some time to accustom yourself to the forum. I have tried my best to keep it as simple as possible.

I think the easiest way is to just click your way through the Twilight Zone first.

Please take a special and thorough look at the "Basic Rules" and "Basic RPing" as this part marks a large part on what we lay the foundation here. Make sure you go to your profile after registering and activate the "Wrestler Profile."

Don't worry if you have no idea about what it means to be in a fed and if you have never RPed before. I am sure will get these things sorted. Just be patient and active Wink

Thanks for all your efforts!!!

Your GM Ferox

And once again:

WELCOME TO T. Z. W.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Twilight Zone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Zone Wrestling :: Welcome to TZW!! :: Read First!!! Guides and Guidelines-
Jump to: