Twilight Zone Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of Twilight Zone Wrestling's 2nd Coming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New #1 Contender

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven The Wonder Boy
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
Steven The Wonder Boy

A New #1 Contender Empty
PostSubject: A New #1 Contender   A New #1 Contender I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:20 pm

The crowd is on their feet as Move by Thousand Foot Krutch begins to play and World Heavyweight Champion Steven “The Wonder Boy” steps out on to the stage. A microphone in his hand and raised to speak.

Steven: Ladies and Gents once again we are back in the Twilight Zone!! And once again you get to see me as Your World Heavyweight Champion!! I survived Last Man Standing with Stutterer, give the assist to Brian Shields and his little bro, but survived none the less.

Dale: That was indeed a truly crazy World Title Match last week.

Tag: Yeah and AJ got his butt whooped, that ungrateful little…

Steven makes his way down the ramp, still on the microphone.

Steven: So now that Stutterer has had his chance for a rematch and Blew It!! And at the same time I got my rematch with Stutterer, I guess we can close the book on Steven “The Wonder Boy” vs. Stutterer!!

Steven ducks through the ropes and into the ring.

Steven: Or perhaps just place a bookmark, after all even the best of feuds sometimes get revisited down the line. So that means folks that it’s time once again!! Now that Stutterer has been eliminated from #1 Contendership, we need to find us a new #1 Contender!! Now then who to pick? How about Brian Shields? … nah if you remember, last week Brian said it was war between The Shields and Stutterer & Co so his out… hmm…

Steven strokes his chin.

Steven: How about Monsterio? …nah if I recall he got stuck in a mental hospital… at least I think I he was… ok then how about Ferox… nah his busy eliminating all the Elimination Chamber Participants because it’s that time of the month for him and as World Champ I’ll be the last target, so he’ll be a while… hmm… who else… Ododobe is in Japan… Hardcore Boy is probably off playing golf somewhere or whatever old people do nowadays when they go into retirement… hmm who to pick who to pick…

OOC: It would be good if Monsterio added a few words if he is to be the next #1 Contender. Help build things up. I already have a bit more to add for when Monsterio makes an appearance.
Back to top Go down
Monsterio
Jobber
Jobber

A New #1 Contender Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New #1 Contender   A New #1 Contender I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:14 pm

From the entranceway of the ramp, Monsterio calmly walks out to the top of the ramp with a microphone in his hand. He looks at the crowd while slowly moving the microphone to his lips.
Monsterio: Monsterio once again returns to the ring to finish what Monsterio started. Monsterio must gain the gold as a gift to the gods.
He looks around the arena at all of his fans.
Monsterio: And what do you mean Monsterio is insane. Monsterio has all the thinking of a mortal of this world. Let Monsterio demonstrate. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. See? Monsterio is not insane. Don't believe Monsterio, then let Monsterio prove it again. Where do babies come from? They come FROM THE GODS ABOVE!
The crowd laughs hysterically at Monsterio's antics. He looks around in confusion as if he's got the, "what did I do wrong?" look on his face.
Monsterio: Anyways, Monsterio knows you have a problem with a man that stutters. Monsterio can help. Monsterio doesn't like the mortal that stutters. I still will get the gold from you, but for now, we should teach the one that stutters a lesson.
Before he could wait on a decision, he quickly adds a comment to his proposal.
Monsterio: Oh, and the match with the demon named Gene? That was a complete fluke. Monsterio wasn't feeling good that day. Monsterio had a bad case of rot gut. Monsterio doesn't know what that is, but it sounds bad enough for an Immortal to have.
He crosses his arms and smiles sheepishly at his comment.
Back to top Go down
Steven The Wonder Boy
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
Steven The Wonder Boy

A New #1 Contender Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New #1 Contender   A New #1 Contender I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Steven chuckles to himself.

Steven: It’s never a dull moment with you around Monsterio annnnnnnnd I guess by coming out here you want this!!

Steven holds up the World Heavyweight Championship.

Steven: Well I must say it’s glad to see that someone finally has the guts to come out here and say so. But I must say you really don’t stand a chance. Tonight’s Tag Team Match: Me & Baloo vs. You & Black Skeleton will prove that and of course history will also prove that. Lets take a little trip down memory lane shall we Monsterio? Lets head back to 2009, head back to MAW!! Maximum Action Wrestling!! Where we were both, in search for a better word, rookies. Now we never faced each other back then, but if memory serves you were Tag Team Champion while I was T.V Champion. You had a partner to help you succeed, I succeeded on my own!!

Steven adjusts the belt sitting on his shoulder.

Steven: Now after that place closed, we like the others went separate ways. I of course pushed myself to be better, to get into Main Event Status. Which of course set up the stage for our next little session as co-workers in good old TBW!! This time around the late 09/ early 2010 mark. Now if memory serves me once again, my FIRST night… or was it second?… anyway there it finally happened, Steven “The Wonder Boy” becomes Galactic Heavyweight Champion!! I become a World Champion!! But even better, last show before TBW closed its doors before it had truly even begun, Steven “The Wonder Boy” vs. Monsterio!!

Tag: Uhh can’t Steven catch the next DeLorean off of memory lane already?

Dale: Hush this is interesting.

Steven: It was of course for my Galactic Heavyweight Championship and because there was only ever ONE Galactic Heavyweight Champion in history, I think we all know who won that little scuffle. Now lets fast forward to March of this year, 2011!! Who were the last two competitors inside the Elimination Chamber? Well it was me & YOU!! And guess what Monsterio? Despite throwing me through glass, smashing my head into the chamber, ramming a thumb into my bleeding eye and trying to Superplex me off a chamber pod, I walked away with the gold again!!

Steven raises the World Heavyweight Championship into the air once again.

Steven: You see Monsterio I’ll give you your dues, but the thing is pal. I went from T.V Champ all the way up to 2x World Champion, and quite a few times at your expense. If history is anything to go by, You Can’t Beat Me!! BUT!! You are free to try!! You see ever since I’ve known you, you’ve always talked about how you’re here to test us mortals. To show your “gods” some crap about immortality while talking in the 3rd person!!

Chants for Monsterio begin to ring from the crowd.

Steven: And I don’t blame you for that, in original TZW I too went through a 3rd person talking phase. But anyway about this immortality, it’s something along the lines of you finding someone who can show that they are worthy of being immortal. That you were sent from the heavens to do so by challenging us.

Steven adjusts the knot on his tie.

Steven: Well I can safely say that with the way I’ve beaten you, you can call off the search. You want an immortal? You’ve got one right here!!

Steven raises his right fist in the air.

Steven: Now just one question remains. Now that you have one, can you beat one? Or is that the whole reason why your “gods” sent you down here in the first place?

OOC: That's probably it from me. Unless Monsterio has more to add, I'd say that's it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New #1 Contender Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New #1 Contender   A New #1 Contender I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New #1 Contender
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Zone Wrestling :: Roleplays :: Season IV - Archive-
Jump to: