Twilight Zone Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of Twilight Zone Wrestling's 2nd Coming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TZW UPdate | End of Season IV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ferox
Admin
Admin
Ferox

TZW UPdate | End of Season IV Empty
PostSubject: TZW UPdate | End of Season IV   TZW UPdate | End of Season IV I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:04 am

Hi everyone,

Season IV is in the books. I think this was a very solid season at the continental level and we are still in the race for winning our division, even though that does not mean we'll also run for a promotion this time around.

As usual I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to our show and esp. of course the TZW Team also for doing such a tremendous job during my absence.

Now we shift to off-season mode again and I know that a lot of contracts have expired. I will deal with all this during this week. If you have not received a new offer by the end of (I guess) Wednesday, feel free to contact me about the matter. This is of course only if your contract has indeed expired.

As they say "after a season is before a new season." So, if you have any plans, wishes etc. don't wait too long to pass them by your potential feud partner and/or the TZW Team in order to get everything under way as soon as possible.

Enjoy the break!

Fx
Back to top Go down

TZW UPdate | End of Season IV
Page 1 of 1