Twilight Zone Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of Twilight Zone Wrestling's 2nd Coming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TZW 2.0 Is Closing Its Doors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stutterer
TZW Team
TZW Team

TZW 2.0 Is Closing Its Doors Empty
PostSubject: TZW 2.0 Is Closing Its Doors   TZW 2.0 Is Closing Its Doors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Hey folks,

as I am not the guy for strong words, so I make this short and clear:

Todays Cross Over will be our last show ... forever!

We have hold back this decision as long as we could, but now there is no other way than this.

Our GM Ferox is missing in action since almost a month now. I really hope he is ok, because it is not typical for him to stay away without any word for such a long time.

As you might know, there is no fed in TWG without a GM. So will be shut down by the officials anyway during off-season. That is the reason to end this ride now here and forever.

I am sorry that I have no other (better) news and I hoped till the end that we can find another solution, but there is none ...

So, I would like to thank all people here in TZW, both before and behind the scenes ... all the staff members, all hard-working roleplayers, all loyal TZW members and of course all former TZW members who helped to built up TZW.

Special Thanks go to Ferox, Ododobe, Pigfarmer, AJ, Dartherick and of course HCB.
Is was a great pleasure for me to work with you and without you TZW would have been nothing.

I hope you all enjoyed the ride as much as I did and wish you all a farewell!

Stutterer
VGM of TZW
Back to top Go down
Steven The Wonder Boy
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
Steven The Wonder Boy

PostSubject: Re: TZW 2.0 Is Closing Its Doors   TZW 2.0 Is Closing Its Doors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Let me just say this.

Steven "The Wonder Boy" vs Stutterer - One of my favourite stories to be involved in.

Very Happy

Also best time as a World Champ so far.
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Boy
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: TZW 2.0 Is Closing Its Doors   TZW 2.0 Is Closing Its Doors I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:53 pm

That's a shame. Still, all good things come to an end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TZW 2.0 Is Closing Its Doors   TZW 2.0 Is Closing Its Doors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TZW 2.0 Is Closing Its Doors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Zone Wrestling :: GM Office :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: